Understand & Apply the Principles & Skills On What It Takes To Have A Happy and Successful Relationship
Nothing is worse than a bad marriage / relationship; however, nothing is better than a great marriage / relationship. With the powerful and abundant research now available we know exactly what it takes to have a great marriage / relationship and exactly what it takes to destroy a relationship. Dr. Hyde has taken from the world’s greatest researchers and combined this with his own 30 plus years of experience to provide you with the answers in a simple, fun, yet powerful and easy to implement program.
Often, all you need is good information and then to apply and practice what you’ve learned to be highly successful.
- Becoming best friends.
- What mature love looks like.
- Setting a foundation and future course for your children through your marriage.
- Being honest, open and transparent.
- What you can control and what you can’t and finding peace through acceptance.
- Anger – what causes it, how to deal with it, and how to overcome it.
- What if you are in an abusive relationship? What to do.
- How to effectively change anything in your life to be more satisfying.
- What to do when you are feeling lonely / smothered.
- Falling in love again.
- What is love really and how do I increase it in my life and relationship.
- Communication, problem solving and conflict resolution – specifics, formulas and skills; getting comfortable.
- Maturity, character and integrity in the relationship.
- The specific ingredients that cause divorce and how to build the opposite.
- How to fill your life with love and acceptance.
- Why having a positive mental attitude is so essential.
- Specific activities and assignments for building your relationship, commitments and love.
- The power of affection.
- The foundation of any relationship and how to effectively build and strengthen it.
- How to deal with different intimacy needs.
- Getting the love you want.
- Sexuality – issues, conflicts and ecstasy.
- Much, much more. For a more in-depth summary examine the curriculum.