Learn Apple’s New Programming Language from Start to Finish
Are you interested in learning how to write iOS apps using Apple’s Swift programming language?
Swift language is the future path for developing iOS applications. And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home.. in your own time.. without having to attend class.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering ARKit for iOS and Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3, Mastering Micro Services Using JPA, Mastering Server Side Swift Using Vapor, Mastering Core ML for iOS and many more.
I have created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours. In fact if you think that the course fell short on delivering topics then we will give you your MONEY BACK.
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
In this course you will learn Swift language from scratch and I mean from scratch. I will teach you the basic concepts of programming on a good old white board. Once, you understands the concepts we will jump into Xcode and implement all the concepts in code.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
“Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I’ve taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class”
Why learn Swift?
- Apple has clearly indicated that Swift language is the future direction for developing iOS applications.
- Swift is safe, fast and modern language.
- You can use Swift language to not only making iOS applications but also server side backend services.
- All the future applications are being written in Swift language.
- Swift developers are in high demand and you can be assure to get great salary after you complete this course.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn Swift language. Swift was announced in 2014 and it has already won the hearts of developers around the world. Swift allows to write faster, safer iOS applications. Once, you learn Swift language you can utilize the same skills to create backend services for your server.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
If you are not satisfied with the course then I offer a 100% REFUND. I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Xcode 9 or Xcode 9 Beta or above
- An open mind 🙂 I will teach you everything you need to learn about Swift language
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn Swift, Apple’s new programming language
- Understand the concepts applied in any programming language through white boarding
- Jump on an accelerated path of creating iOS applications using Swift language
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as a Swift developer
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my ARKit, Core ML, Server side Swift courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Swift is the future of iOS applications and the future is right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.