Learn Swift 3 and Xcode 8 by creating a simple game called MyPokemons
I want to create a short course for anyone who wants to learn Swift 3 and Xcode 8 in no time. So this short course will cover the basic and core concept of Swift 3 and how to design iOS app with Xcode 8 in just 1 hour.
Instead of teaching you boring theory, we’ll be building a simple game called MyPokemons in which you will learn how to:
- How to install Xcode 8
- How to create a new iOS app from scratch.
- How to design your iOS app with Auto Layout and UI controls like Images, TextField, Button and more.
- You also learn how to handle sound effects for actions in a game.
- How to handle logic with custom functions, IF condition and FOR loop
- Last but not least, I will teach you how to quickly design and deploy icon for your first iPhone app.
That sounds a lot but anyone can learn in just 1 hour. You will walk away with skills and confidence of how to work with Swift 3 and Xcode to create your first iPhone app. It doesn’t require any programming experiences at all. Just learn and have fun!