Get ready to take your Microsoft Access 2016 skills to the next level with this intermediat/advanced Access 2016 course
Become a Microsoft Access database expert with this easy-to-follow course featuring 8 hours of professionally produced videos. Exercise and demo files included.
- Practice what you learn with included exercise files.
- A full 8 hours of professional video instruction.
- 48 easy-to-follow how-to videos.
- Everything explained step-by-step for quick comprehension.
- Complete database projects at the advanced level.
- The next step after completing Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners.
- Enables you to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Increase your value at work.
- Starts with basic advanced features.
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms and queries.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Practice with bonus Access 2016 exercises.
In today’s data-driven world, effective data management is crucial, with no room for error. If you’ve already taken our beginner Microsoft Access 2016 course, or have a beginner knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016, you’re ready for our Microsoft Access 2016 Advanced course. Get ready to become a data management expert as this 8-hour class takes your skills to the next level.
You’ll boost your knowledge significantly as you get acquainted with Microsoft Access 2016’s most sophisticated features.
Contents and Overview
Your Microsoft certified professional trainer will show you how to use macros, advanced forms and queries, and other tools to create a professional, working database. Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros, then see how to effectively link to other data sources.
Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly, and discover how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
With this informative course, you’ll learn the skills you need to make an impact with sleek, high-performing databases that help you do your job efficiently and competently.
Plus, when you sign up for this course, you’ll also get these extras:
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Instructor demo files – use the same database files used by your instructor.
- An optional online quiz (45 questions) – to test what you’ve learned.
- A certificate of completion – to tell everyone you’ve aced the course.