Learn Advanced Policy Analysis Concepts and Practice For The Real World!
Governments operate in complex environments with increased demands and limited resources.
Policy analysts in this environment are often called to make ethical and far reaching decisions daily. As a scholar of public policy and a former analyst within the President of South Africa I developed a system that makes the complex simple, the methods accessible and the process replicable.
And now…I want to share this system with you in this course.
Five-Star Review: Perfect for beginners.
Here’s some stats that prove that using a system of policy analysis will produce positive results:
- Policy Analysts move up in employment quickly if they demonstrate systematic approaches to issues. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics suggests that policy analysts at the G15 level can earn between $93,000-$153,000 per year
- Policy Analysts are critical to the success of government, non profit and private based programs
There is no better time to learn the basic skills of policy analysis.
Here’s what we will cover in this course…
Master the concepts, principles and practices of policy analysis using a real world policy example. Collect and organize evidence, confront tradeoffs and write reports in this hands on class.
BONUS PDF REPORT – links to important articles and blogs to learn from other experts – Must finish the course to access this free report.
Don’t forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:
- The difference between policy and law
- Basic steps of policy analysis
- How to collect, organize and systematize data
- Use a policy matrix to analyze and confront trade-offs
- Write a policy brief
- Much More!
Don’t wait another day to begin mastering policy analysis.