Learn mobile app design with Sketch 3 by duplicating mobile app screens, logos, and more. From basic to advanced
In this course, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process of re-creating some amazing looking app screens, popular logos and some outside the box design elements, all using Sketch 3.
Upon completion, you’ll have real-world experience building basic and advanced mobile app screens using Sketch.
What kind of App screens will I be duplicating in this course?:
- Login screens
- Screens with Transparent backgrounds
- Group Chat app
- E-Commerce app
- Blog Profile app
- Workout Timer app
- Basic and advanced mobile app Icons/logos
- Various buttons: Rounded, Sliding, Metallic and more
Sketch 3 is an amazing product that’s gaining in popularity as the top tool for designing mobile apps due to its very intuitive controls and ease of use. If you’re interested in designing your own mobile apps, this course will get you up to speed on using Sketch3.
- Start with the basics: Draw and manipulate shapes, inserting images, working with fonts
- Mobile App Screens: Follow along as we recreate a dozen detailed app screens
- Mobile App Icons/logs: Duplicate over a dozen mobile app icons using a variety of skills/techniques. From beginner to advanced.
- Additional Content: Sharpen your skills by re-creating several outside the box designs