Improve Your Organization’s Performance By Building This Data-Driven Tool! Balanced Scorecard Template Included
The Balanced Scorecard is the best practice to improve your organizations performance. Here’s some stats that prove that using a scorecard in your business will produce positive results:
- The Advanced Performance Institute reports that about half of major companies in the US, Europe and Asia are using Balanced Scorecard Approaches. The exact figures vary slightly but the Gartner Group suggests that over 50% of large US firms had adopted the BSC by the end of 2000
- ClearPoint Strategy put together a list of the top companies using the Balanced Scorecard:
- Private Sector: (Banking: Wells Fargo, Energy: Mobil North America Marketing and Refining (NAM&R), Electronics: Philips Electronics, Financial: Thomson Reuters)
- Public Sector: (Local Government: City of Charlotte, NC, U.S. Government: Defense Logistics Agency and Higher Education: University of Virginia
There is no better time to build a Balanced Scorecard for your organization–big or small.
Here’s what we will cover in this course…
Learn how to build your Balanced Scorecard from scratch using Excel. We start with the dashboard, formulate the perspectives and then craft the input sheets. Finally, we tie it all together and use it to track organizational performance.
BONUS PDF REPORT – links to important articles and blogs to learn from other experts – Must finish the course to access this free report. 21+ Informative Videos including:
- What is a Balanced Scorecard?
- Basics of the Dashboard
- How to formulate your perspective sheet
- What does an input sheet look like for my departments?
Don’t forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:
- Basics of the Balanced Scorecard
- How to design you own dashboard
- Manipulate Excel to craft your perspective sheets
- Formulate input sheets
- Link sheets to capture trends
- Use the tool to increase revenue
- Much More!