SEO for WordPress: Optimize your WordPress site for increased rankings in search engines. Yoast SEO series included!
What makes our videos different? Our goal for this series was to create comprehensive and thorough, yet easy-to-understand, videos that teach you the fundamental aspects of WordPress SEO. Each step-by-step video tutorial was created with precision, resulting in highly-efficient and incredibly entertaining content that will guide you through the process of increasing your WordPress website’s ranking in search engines.
What you’ll learn:
- How search engines work, including the primary functions of search engines, how they scan and index information on the web, and how they provide search patrons with relevant listings
- How to setup permalinks for better structured, SEO-friendly web page URLs
- What is link juice and how to effectively interlink pages and posts
- WordPress resources and best-practices for increasing the security of your site and protecting it against hacks.
- Introduction to CDNs and how to use one to improve website speed and performance, resulting in an overall positive impact on SEO.
- Image optimization best-practices for WordPress SEO: file types, size and dimensions, file names, and image attributes
- How to create quality, relevant, and fresh content that search engines want to see
- How to use Yoast SEO, the #1 rated WordPress plugin for SEO. I have a dedication section that includes a mini-series with videos that cover each important subpanel menu of the Yoast SEO plugin.
What you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to 2 hours of highly-entertaining, graphic-rich video content that guide you through the most important steps for improving your SEO ranking
- A comprehensive course on how to configure and use the Yoast SEO Plugin, the #1 ranked SEO plugin for WordPress