Master Angular 4 from the basics to building an advanced application with Firebase integration
This course was crafted to benefit absolutely any level of developer. We will start from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Angular 4, Setup Angular CLI and learn all of the fundamentals. Once we study the core fundamentals in depth, we will start on a basic project and then move to a much more advanced client management system with authentication and data storing with the Firebase platform.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
- What is Angular?
- Dev Environment Setup Including Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash
- Angular CLI & Quickstart Seed Setup
- File Structure & Dependency Examination
- TypeScript Intro
- Modules & NgModule
- Data Binding & String Interpolation
- Types & Interfaces
- Template Syntax
- ngIf & ngFor Conditional Directives
- ngFor & Loops
- Property Binding, ngClass & ngStyle
- Events & Forms
- ngModel & 2 Way Binding
- Observables & Http
- Angular Router
- Firebase & AngularFire2
- Flash Messaging
- Much More!!