Go from zero to DynamoDB hero by learning to use one of the most popular NoSQL databases, using AWS!
Learn to leverage Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon AWS’s NoSQL database in the Cloud.
We’ll take you from the basics all the way to building out your own Cloud-Based Storage Note-Taking App with DynamoDB.
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- SQL vs. NoSQL Databases
- Key-Value NoSQL Databases
- Document Store NoSQL Databases
- DynamoDB Design Features
- Accessing DynamoDB through the:
- AWS Console
- AWS CLI
- Key Security features for DynamoDB
- How to control DynamoDB Costs
- Primary Keys (including partition keys and sort keys)
- Basic operations (Creating, updating, reading from, and deleting tables)
- Expressions, including conditional expressions
- DynamoDB applications for the real world
- A case study of how a company leverages DynamoDB for Big Data
- How to build out a note-taking app with Cloud-Based storage
Amazon DynamoDB: Build out NoSQL Databases in the AWS Cloud