The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Access 2016 Inside and Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
Get An Advanced Understanding of the Many Access 2016 Features That Will Enable You to Gather and Interpret Data Faster.
- Sorting Information and Running Queries
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Designing Forms (and Advanced Form Options)
- Generating Reports
- Splitting the Frontend and Backend of a database
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Contents and Overview
Through 118 lectures, 18 hours of quality content, and quizzes, this 18-hour class starts with the basics, teaching students to add and delete records to their database. Students then learn to create desktop databases and apps for multiple users before diving into importing data from other sources.
Budding Access 2016 users will be taught how to build forms to capture information online, and implement pre-designed templates that track projects, employees, issues, or task details. Students are then lead through protecting their databases with permissions, and learn – in detail – important safeguards and restrictions. The focus then turns to running reports that provide valuable business intelligence.
Exercise files are built right into the curriculum, giving the student working knowledge of the program and building confidence for real-life application.
This course is appropriate for both those brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology, and for those who have been using Access for their entire career wanting to improve their data management skills.
Students completing the course will learn all the functions needed to become a data rockstar, and will have the tools to potentially boost their team’s efficiency and output immediately.
Plus, when you sign up for this course, you’ll also get these extras:
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Instructor demo files – use the same database files used by your instructor.
- Online quizzes – to test what you’ve learned.
- A certificate of completion – to tell everyone you’ve aced the course.