This preview course offers everything you need to know to successfully apply for admission to the school of your dreams.
Are you someone who has always wanted to attend college in the United States but are not sure how to get started?
Do you have specific questions about the application process and what to do to improve your chances of being admitted?
If so, this FREE preview class is for you. It’s a selection of lessons from GoStudy’s popular paid courses about application, school, and life success, and is a great starting point for anyone interested in learning more about:
- How to apply and what materials are required;
- School quality and rankings;
- Different types of admission, academic degrees, and colleges and universities;
- Applying on your own versus working with education agents;
- Requesting and submitting recommendation letters;
- Applying to a community college;
- Health issues to consider before and while studying in the United States;
- School orientation programs;
- Different types of visas;
- What an I-20 is and why it’s important; and
- How to prepare for your visa interview.
In addition, this course includes overview lessons that explain everything that’s included in GoStudy’s complete online courses, which are widely recognized as the most comprehensive, timely, and accurate college application courses in the business.