Learn the Best Investment Strategies for the Best Stocks to Invest in.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 50,000+ students across 192 countries.
But, I’m going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
From an investing standpoint, my most successful investments in 2008 were, Google and Apple. In 2012 they were, Facebook, Tesla, and Netflix.
Now, you’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to…
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people’s mistakes.
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you.
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term.
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks.
- Calculate textbook stock valuations.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a portfolio income.
- Students wanting to invest for retirement and maximize their return on investment.
- Students who are saving for their children’s college education.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.