Empower employees to master Salesforce | Design an in-house Salesforce training program | Free Salesforce login included
Every year, companies spend thousands of dollars on Salesforce consultants to train employees to input data, run reports and build dashboards. Managers using Salesforce spend up to 25% of their time filling skill gaps in employees and not on managing for optimal performance. This course is perfect for:
-Managers who are responsible for trouble shooting Salesforce issues with direct reports
-Human resource managers who onboard new employees
-Existing trainers in the organisation who are tasked with migrating from another CRM system to Salesforce.
The contents of this course are all based on our work experience and Warren’s qualification as a ADM201 Certified Data Associate. I use Sales force on a daily basis to drive organizational performance. And now, I want to share my knowledge and expertise with you.
By the end of this course you will know and be able to do the following:
1. Follow eight simple steps to design and execute a training program from scratch.
2. Use the provided curriculum and lesson plan to teach editing and inputting Salesforce data.
3. Teach employees how to run reports using scenarios and requests.
4. Advance employee knowledge of dashboards with a practical project.
5. Assess learning with helpful tools and exercises.
I will work with you throughout the course to support your journey to mastery!