Got an idea? Make it a reality for a fraction of the price. The complete guide to launching your idea via outsourcing.
What do Slack, Skype, Fab, Klout, and GitHub have in common? They all started by outsourcing their product development. They didn’t have technical founders, they didn’t recruit a team of in-house engineers, and they didn’t have gigantic development budgets. Oh, and did I mention that they’re now collectively worth over 20 billion dollars?
Every single company or startup outsources in one way or another. Whether it’s your product development, your advertising, your testing, or your customer service – you need to be equipped to take advantage of the opportunities that outsourcing presents you. As an entrepreneur, outsourcing is an essential skill for saving money, being lean, and being successful.
Outsourcing is the go-to strategy for saving time and money in order to launch ideas that otherwise would never make it to market. You can build a world class product without hiring an in-house team or recruiting partners. When you finish this course, you’ll be able to outsource like a professional. You’ll cut your development costs by up to 90% and become a much more capable and skilled entrepreneur
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create, conceptualize, and map out your idea in a way that anyone can easily understand
- Take your idea, create visual wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that are crucial for solidifying your vision and communicating it effectively
- Sketch, rapidly build, test, and collaborate on your feature ideas
- Understand, in intricate detail, the forces that effect your outsourcing project and how to position your project to be successful
- Write job descriptions that bring in the best bids
- Put together professional documentation for your idea and identify potential pitfalls before you spend money
- Select the best possible long-term team using a framework that’s built over 100+ professional outsourcing projects
- Employ advanced techniques for getting the best price and cutting your deployment time in half
- Tailor popular tools like Asana, Trello, and Google docs to masterfully run your outsourcing project
- Spot bugs before they become a significant problem