Build Your Own Portfolio of Modern Flat Design Digital Illustrations and Use Adobe Illustrator Independently
Adobe Illustrator is an industry standard vector graphic design software.
In fact, it can be the only program you will ever need if you want to create
- digital illustrations and posters
- custom graphic elements like icons and styles
- logos and business cards
- web and mobile interfaces
All in one piece of software!
But the abundance of options can be a bit overwhelming.
Luckily, you can learn all the things that will quickly allow you to work with Illustrator independently in one place.
In this more than 9-hour long (and counting) course you will learn how to easily use Illustrator by designing modern flat design illustrations and mobile app icons.
If you are thinking about starting your career as a graphic designer and want to learn Illustrator or you just need solid design software skills for work, you will find all that is necessary for that in this course.
Because it teaches you through hands on learning and doesn’t bore you with technical details before you start.
Inside you will find
- Gorgeous yet easy to create modern flat design digital illustrations that you can use for your own portfolio
- High quality, perfect-paced flat design projects
- Tons of useful skills and shortcuts to make your own designs happen
- Easy to learn ways of getting things done in Adobe Illustrator
- Practical supporting files for you to use in your own work
This is a project-based course. No lecturing, just practical work so you can learn as much as possible in a fun and enjoyable way.
It comprises of 5 major projects which are separated into more than 70 mini-projects, including:
- 24 modern flat design mobile application icons that you will put onto a smartphone interface (that you will also design
- a flat design night camping scene with a moon, mountains, tent and a camper
- a flat design garden scene with trees, furniture, lemonade and a BBQ
- a modern flat design aiport terminal scene with windows, chairs, escalator and luggage
- a flat design landscape scene with mountains, sun and a wooden hut
Each project was carefully designed to allow you to develop in-demand graphic design skills.
Because this course is not just about creating digital illustrations.
It’s first and foremost about you developing software skills that will allow you to shine among design wannabes.
It’s packed with useful tricks, shortcuts and best practices that even a lo of seasoned designers don’t know.
So if you are tired and bored with courses not showing you how to practically use the tools and skills they teach, give this course a shot.
Its ultimate goal is for you to have skills you can use for the rest of your design career.
Hope to see you inside!