Microsoft Access VBA, SQL Programming: Visual Basic, Microsoft Office, Database Administration Beginner To Advanced
Microsoft Access is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools.
Microsoft Access stores data in its own format.
Software developers, data architects and power users can use Microsoft Access to develop application software, but if you don’t master database designing and management, you will miss the opportunity to create databases designs or manage data properly.
What if you could change that?
My complete Microsoft Access course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to use the major objects, build effective database, generate reports and navigate the Access interface.
For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Microsoft Access Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at database design, create tables and relationships, sort information and run queries, know access through visual basic, deal with trees and networks, use the statements and declarations, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even design databases.
As what Bill Gates, the principal founder of the Microsoft Corporation, says “Microsoft is not about greed. It’s about innovation and fairness.”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Microsoft Access Training, You’ll Learn:
- How To Create A Database In Access
- Creating More Tables And Relationships
- Look-Up Fields, Enumeration Type
- How To Deal With Trees And Networks
- The Access-Based User Interfaces
- Forms And Simple Controls
- Bound, Unbound And Computed Controls
- Tab Controls, Option Groups, Menus
- Queries- Computed Tables, Handling Null Values, Query With User Criteria
- Access Through Visual Basic
- Visual Basic Tools
- Command Buttons And Forms
- Record Sets (DAO), Modes And Menu Functions
- Visual Basic Reference
- The Statements And Declarations
- Constants And Addresses
- Operators, Conversion And Other Functions
- Display Formats And Regional Settings
- Access And SQL
- Action Queries- CRUD With SQL
- UNION Query
- Subqueries (EXISTS, IN, ANY, ALL…)
- Multiple Joint, Matrix And Dynamic Matrix Presentation
- Crosstab And Matrix Presentation