From zero to hero : Get started on the path to become a Linux expert from scratch
In this course , i will help you master the basic concepts of Linux and then we will start on a journey together to master Linux. We will cover the following topics on our way
- Open source License model
- Common terms like repo, distro, package etc.
- Installation of Linux
- Basic commands
- Files and Directory operations
- Various text editors in Linux
- Managing Security in Linux
- Commonly used tools and utilities
- Search using grep and find
- Compress and decompress files in Linux
- Installing applications on a Linux System.
- Network configurations on Linux
- Basics of Bash scripting
- Troubleshooting basics
- Identifying and resolving disk space issues
- Analyzing log files
As part of the course exercise we will mount a new hard drive on our Linux machine and then we will finish the course by installing and configuring a LAMP(Apache web server, MySQL database server, PHP) stack on Linux servers.