Gain Practical skills to become a web developer
An app or a web service can have two broad parts: the frontend and the backend.
The roles of these parts can be guessed from their names.
The frontend is the part that you can “see”. It is the part that lets you interact with the app or service.
The backend is the part that you can’t “see”. It is the internal working of the application or website. This includes stuff like the server, the database, etc. Exaples include Ruby on Rails, Nodejs ,Python ,MongoDB, MySQL etc.
If you are a complete beginner, web development can be challenging —this course will guide you and provide enough detail for you to feel comfortable and learn the topics properly. You should feel at home whether you are a student learning web development (on your own or as part of a class), a teacher looking for class materials, a hobbyist, or someone who just wants to understand more about how web technologies work.
- Create database
- Interacting with database
- Ruby on Rails
- Creating a basic website
- Create apps that runs in web browser
- Create a real-time chat application with Nodejs | Expressjs |MongoDB | Socketio
- Create a blog application using Ruby on Rails
- Deploying application on internet
- Basic introduction to Git and Github
- Chrome development tools