Paint this beautiful New Zealand landscape using oils or acrylics. Perfect for beginners to intermediates.
In this course we will be painting a beautiful New Zealand landscape scene. The course is broken down into 6 video lessons and will cover exactly we go from the reference photo to the finished painting.
You will learn how to:
- Utilize subtle grays in your paintings
- Create interest in otherwise bland areas of space
- Paint in a loose and fluent style
- Create depth in your paintings
- Portray dreary scenes
This course will be demonstrated in oils, but the techniques used are similar for those of you wanting to use acrylics.
This is aimed at beginner to intermediate painters looking to get started with oils or acrylics. However it is not an absolute beginners course, so there is some assumed knowledge of materials and general painting concepts.
The perfect student for this course would someone who is:
- Eager to start painting but feeling a bit confused about the overall process
- Interested in oil or acrylic painting
- Trying to paint with a more fluent and loose technique
- Wants to see art theory in action
- Eager to learn!
But obviously all students are welcome.