The Complete Guide to Adobe After Effects
Hello my name is businge ismail and i have been a graphics designer and visual effects producer for over 10years now,
Knowing After Effects is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
The lessons i teach are meant to show you how to think like a professional animator from the beginning of any project motion, it could be 2d animation, 3d animation or color correction.
After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Learn by example: ( we shall make 4 ads in after effects)
- hotel 2d animated ad
- an eCommerce apparel shop 2d animated commercial
- an eCommerce apparel shop 3d animated commercial
- an eCommerce electronics animated advert
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- After Effects program layout + basics
- the different types of layers and how to best use them
- Masks and mask animations
- working in 3d workspace, 3d layers, 3d lights, 3d camera and animations
- using motion blur and camera blur
- Transitions such as: linear & radial wipes
- Exporting with transparency
- Exporting for YouTube
- Green Screen editing in After Effects
- and so much more!