jQuery is a very powerful framework. Used by all the big companies, Microsoft, Apple, Google etc. It is cross-platform.
Learn about everything there is to know about jQuery Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What jQuery is?
- jQuery Certifications
- How to program in the jQuery language
- Features of the jQuery programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Network programming
jQuery is one of the most popular programming frameworks in the world that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach you everything about programming jQuery applications and websites.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 220,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only jQuery course that you will need!