Explore how you can apply Cascading Style Sheets CSS to webpages to customize the presentation of your content
CSS – Making websites Look Great
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn CSS
CSS allows you to control the look and feel of your website. Enables you to create the separation of presentation and content, including layout, colors, and fonts.
Bonus Ebook which can be used as a LESSON GUIDE
LOTS and LOTS of source code to try and experiment with to save you time so you can get coding CSS. Code for everything covered in the course.
4 Exercises to practice what you learn in the lessons. Starter and completed templates
Final Project apply what you learn style a typical website.
Learn how to:
- Find the top resources and links to help you learn
- The basics of styling
- How to use Classes and ID to select elements
- Explore ALL the colors for fonts and backgrounds
- Move content display properties
- Learn how to apply styling to common HTML like Lists, Tables, and more
- Everything you need to style your text and make it look fantastic – including Google Fonts
- Floats to position elements and content
- The BOX MODEL – padding, margins, border, height, and width for each element
- CSS positioning
- Working with Hyperlinks and making it look good
- CSS Pseudo Class
CSS is used to define styles for your web pages, including the design, layout and variations in display for different devices and screen sizes.
- Determines how elements will be displayed
- Makes your content look GOOD
- CSS saves time and work, can control multiple pages
- CSS can add animation
- CSS can add interaction
- Adapt the way your page looks with CSS, perfect for responsive design
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for this course is the most complete course for learning CSS, you have nothing to lose.