Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Boost your programming skills
This is another course of my my series “Boost your programming skills”
Its targeted mainly to beginners in .NET programmers , but even if you are an advanced programmer you may find some topics that will help you.
In this course i will introduce you to a several advanced .NET Topics .
I will start by describing three basic .NET topics as follows :
- .NET Program execution : you will see how a .NET program executes and how it differs from pre .NET .
- Garbage collector : you will understand the concept of garbage collector in .NET framework
- Strong name assemblies : in this lecture you will understand the difference between weak and strong assemblies and you will know how to strong name your assemblies.
In the next section i will talk about some .NET APis :
- WMI or Windows management instrumentation : you will learn how to implement WMI in your .NET applications.
- Performance counters : I will explain what is performance counters and how to use in .NET
- IMpersonation : you will understand the concept of impersonation.
Then in the third section i will discuss 2 threading concepts :
- Background workers
And in the last section i will show you how to work with IL code by showing you how to use :