Try the mini version of this course for a taste of using Sketch 3 for mobile app design. Try the full version for more.
Welcome to the mini version of the Hands on Sketch training for learning mobile app design. In this version of the course, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process of duplicating your first app screen, a few popular logos and a really cool metallic button, all using Sketch 3.
Upon completion, you’ll have a good introduction to using Sketch. For an advanced understanding, I recommend enrolling in the full version of the course.
What kind of App screens will I be duplicating in this course?:
- Facebook mobile app
- Basic versions of popular mobile app Icons
- A really cool looking metallic button
Sketch 3 is an amazing product that’s gaining in popularity as the top tool for designing mobile apps due to its very intuitive controls and ease of use. If you’re interested in designing your own mobile apps, this is a great course to get your feet wet.
- Start with the basics: We’ll cover Artboards and Layers (get the full version for more)
- Mobile App Screen: Follow along as we recreate a detailed facebook mobile app screen
- Mobile App Icons: Duplicate some common beginner mobile app icons
- Additional Content: Sharpen your skills by re-creating an awesome looking metallic button