A Step by Step Guide On How To Know If Someone Is Experiencing Abuse and Helping Them Figure Out If It Is Time To Go
Domestic abuse knows no barriers of age, religion, culture or gender; although the vast majority of victims are women.
Be it Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Financial Abuse, Sexual Abuse or Neglect, etc. this course unravels the dangers of abusive relationships.
This course will help you be clear on whether domestic abuse is present in a relationship. A victim can go from feeling devalued, disrespected, frustrated, confused, mentally tired or stressed, isolated, alone and in fear in an unhealthy relationship to being knowledgeable enough to get further advice and support while gaining the confidence so you can move towards gaining mental and physical freedom, and flourishing in a beautiful new life.
I have personally been there, I experienced it and want to share the wealth of knowledge and information with you on how you too can survive and thrive. Why? Awareness and Knowledge is POWER, it can lead you to Freedom! I want you to be Abuse-Free and live the FULFILLING life you were born to!
As your instructor I will share insights and expertise from over two decades of personal experience, research and training in relationship dynamics.
Students will learn a number of key lessons including: Signs of abuse, understanding the way an abuser tries to trap you, the foundations of abuse and the effects of abuse, to name a few things.
This 60 minutes plus course is structured into 8 segments broken down into individual lectures, each in Power Point slides and videos, plus downloadable course material, tasks and insightful information.
- Women who are victims of domestic violence
- Men who are victims of domestic violence
- Abusers wishing to change their attitude and behaviour
- Women who are constantly stressed in their relationship and need clarity on whether the relationship is abusive or not
- Individuals wanting to be more informed about what support they can offer to people they suspect or know are in abusive relationships
- Professionals wanting to learn more about domestic violence and other types of relationship abuse