Learn how to create pivot tables, charts, amazing dashboards, and make sense of large data sets
JOIN THE 1,000’S OF STUDENTS AND COMPANIES I HAVE TAUGHT MICROSOFT EXCEL AND LEARN FROM A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD FOR SUCCESS!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads I add
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly! This is an interactive course!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool when used to its fullest extent. Pivot tables are one tool that is not one of the first things you learn in Excel, but should be in your backpack of tools you have available. They are an amazing tool to quickly make sense of big data sets and analyze information from multiple different views, all very quickly. While they may seem confusing at first, once you learn the in’s and out’s of pivot tables, you’ll be a pivot table wizard.
With this course you learn valuable information and skills. Udemy guarantees it with their no-risk 30 day money back guarantee!There is nothing to lose and everything to gain for you!
In this course we will start with a blank Excel workbook, open a sample large data set, and then demonstrate how to create multiple pivot tables as well as pivot charts. From there we will explore all of the options you have with pivot tables by adding to them. After that, we then create a dashboard that any manager would love!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn Excel basics to start
- Review a large data set
- Build a basic pivot table to begin
- Build multiple additional pivot tables to give us a selection of reports
- Create charts using our pivot table data
- Create a fully functional Dashboard with multiple graphs and selection abilities
- And much more!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.