Become a Shutterstock contributor and start earning a passive income with your photographs.
Earn additional, passive income with your photographs by selling them online to an international audience!
This course contains 15 short and concise video lectures that take you step-by-step through the process of becoming a successful stock photographer on Shutterstock.
Get to know the world of stock photography and start earning money with your photos online!
Ever wonder whether it’s possible to sell your images online? The answer is: Yes, you can! And it’s easier than you think!
Anyone who takes decent photographs with a DSLR camera can sign up as a stock photographer on one of many online stock photography websites. In this course, I will help you to sign up as a contributor on Shutterstock specifically, not only because it’s one of the world’s biggest stock photography websites, but also because it’s got a very user-friendly interface and because you’ll earn more here than through any other stock photography website.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
- What it means to be a micro stock photographer.
- What types of photographs sell online.
- What you can expect to earn as a stock photographer.
- What the characteristics of a good stock photo are.
- What the Shutterstock submission guidelines are.
- How to add captions and keywords to your photos that will help potential clients to find them when they search for images on Shutterstock.
- How to upload photos to Shutterstock and how to monitor their success.
- How to get paid through Shutterstock.
- The value of a good stock photo filing system on your computer.
- How to upload your photos onto multiple stock photography websites so that you can earn even more money!
- How to sign up and register as a Shutterstock contributor.