Sketch expressively, and see the magic unfold!
I am delighted to create this course teaching how to draw a full painting of a boat standing in the water. This image was a cover image for one of my courses and many students expressed their interest to know how to draw water using pens, inks and watercolors.
This is a two and half hours long comprehensive course which will guide you to learn
1. How to do a preliminary pencil sketch?
2. How to convert this pencil sketch into a pen sketch? What precautions need to be taken when starting with the pen sketch?
3. How to apply colors? How to use colored inks and watercolors interchangeably and in harmony?
4. How to color the water? How to draw texture for various materials like wood and rusty metal?
5. Dry brush technique for indicating the textures.
6. Implying depth in a sketch / painting.