Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Our course on developing Windows Store apps deliver a new way of creating applications for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Developers working on other technologies will also be able to learn how to develop, test, and deploy Windows apps quickly to the store.
Discuss the Windows 8.1 platform, architecture, and the features of Win Apps. Our course will help you to:
- Explain the MVVM design pattern and application design
- Use WinJS APIs and Windows 8.1 controls when developing Win Apps
- Create Win Apps with different data representations using controls and by implementing tiles
- Design and implement contracts like Search, Share, and Settings
- Discuss the Windows 8.1 platform, architecture, and the features of Win Apps
- Design and implement a data access strategy