Learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations.
Data visualization is understanding the significance of data by placing it in a visual context.
Patterns, trends that might go unnoticed in text-based data can be exposed and recognized easier with data visualization software. It basically involves presentation of data in a pictorial or graphical format.
Through this training we are going to learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations.
The training includes the following;
1. Introduction to Data Visualization
2. Development Setup
3. Language Learning Bridge between Python and JS
4. Reading and Writing Data with Python
5. Webdev 101
6. Getting Data off the Web with Python
7. Heavyweight Scraping with Scrapy
8. Plotting and Visualization
9. Data Aggregations and Group operations
10. Financial and Economic Data Application