Learn how to build, secure and deploy RESTful Webservices with Node, Express, Mongoose, and PassportJs
A RESTful API is an application program interface (
In this course, we will build APIs for Music application. There are two roles(Artist, User) in our demo application.An artist can create/edit/delete the song. A user can view all the songs. A user can also create and view the songs playlist.
You will learn how to create the Apis for users, and artists. I will teach you how to add JWT authentication in Nodejs. I will also show you how to add role-based authentication in real-world application
You’ll learn to:
- how to setup the ES6 server with Nodejs
- Learn how to build CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) APIs with Nodejs and Mongoose
- Learn how to write documentation for the APIs using Swagger
- Learn how to add JWT authentication with ExpressJs
- Learn how to implement role based authentication
- Deploy NodeJs API to Heroku
This course is for you if:
You’re a back-end developer who is used to working with frameworks like ASP.NET, Rails, Django, etc. You want to add Node.js to your toolbox.
You’re a front-end developer and want to transition to full-stack development.
You’ve tried other Node.js tutorials and found them to be too slow, out-of-date, and boring!
Having Node.js on your resume helps you find more jobs and make more money.