Learn the new features of Bootstrap 4, and code three responsive websites.
Want to learn how to quickly build beautiful responsive websites for free?
Twitter Bootstrap has become the most widely used framework for quickly building responsive websites, and they’re currently launching Bootstrap 4 to the public. This new version of Bootstrap comes with a ton of new features to help you build even better responsive websites.
In this course we will learn:
- all about the new features in Bootstrap 4
- what’s different in Bootstrap 4 vs. Bootstrap 3
- how to set up an efficient workflow for Bootstrap projects
- how to build 3 separate responsive websites, including a modern startup landing page
- how to download & install SASS for Bootstrap websites
- and more!