Learn Android App Development using ANDROID STUDIO & JAVA JDK .
Welcome to the world’s best Android app development course.
This Android with Java course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London.
We’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching. So we know all your questions before you even ask them!
Our complete app development courses teaches you how to code using Java and build beautiful Android apps for phones and tablets.
Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
The course includes hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Java and be ready to make your very own apps or start a freelancing job as an Android developer.
From beginner to Android app developer using just one course
By the end of the course you’ll not just be familiar but completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays, maps, and ArrayLists.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.