Performance Appraisal: Learn The Best Words, Phrases, and Techniques for Performance Reviews
As the co-founder of a successful non-profit organization, a former policy analyst in the Office of the Presidency of South Africa and a Master’s in Public Administration degree holder from the Bush School of Government I have extensive experience in the field of performance reviews.
And now…I want to share my experience and insight with you so you can improve how you use performance reviews to inform performance, communicate results through meaningful dialogue and sharpen organizational culture.
Here are some facts about performance reviews:
Today, organizations continue to utilize performance reviews to optimize organization effectiveness.
This is what research says about the importance of performance reviews:
- Managers who received feedback on their strengths showed 8.9% greater profitability.
- 69% of employees say they would work harder if they felt their efforts were better recognized
- Companies who implement regular employee feedback have turnover rates that are 14.9% lower than for employees who receive no feedback
- Here’s what we will cover in this course…
We start with the basics of performance reviews and then describe how to give and receive effective reviews.
Don’t forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample my course. Are you ready to learn with me? By the end of this course students will know:
- How to give a performance review
- How to receive a performance review
- Prepare for a performance review
- Effective performance review phrases
Don’t wait another day to start learning how to execute and receive effective performance reviews.